This’ll be the most straightforward Terms of Service page ever. Here goes:
1) Be cool. I’ll do the same.
2) Don’t plagiarize. I know I’ve got some good one-liners, but still.
3) No negativity. You’re a leader for crying out loud. Act like it. In other words, no trolling.
4) Don’t steal my stuff. I know you won’t. ‘Cause that’d make you, like, the biggest hypocrite ever. (If you expect clients to invest in you, you damn-sure better be willing to invest in yourself.)
5) Take full credit for success or failure. Everything’s your fault. I’ll show you what works, but I’m not gonna build your business for you. Building and growing businesses are for adults, I know you know that, or you wouldn't be here.